Sav•A•Floor™ Protector Pads!
Why You should be carrying Sav-A-Floor™ furniture pads:
- Protect floors from being scratched, marked and dented.
- Sav-A-Floor tabs and strips are made of our proprietary carpet material.
- Won’t crush down like cheaper made tabs.
- More resistant to sliding of furniture.
- Unlike cheaply made felt pads:
- Sav-A-Floor™ pads won’t pucker or swell if they get wet – they actually repel water!
- Dirt and pet hair wont get embedded in fibers – causing scratches in floors.
- Sav-A-Floor™ pads are easy to apply – just peel off backing and press.
- Our proprietary adhesive sticks and stays stuck!
- Pads last between 6 to 18 months, depending on use.
- Use on chairs, desks, filing cabinets, bookshelves, coffee tables, and end tables.
- Great to use as bumper tabs behind wall pictures and paintings.
- Use as bumpers on ladders to protect walls.
- Comes in 7/8″, 1-14″ round tabs and 1/2″ x 6″ strips.
- 7/8″ tabs sold in Case of 180 (6 pkgs of 30 tabs) or 500 (5 pkgs of 100 tabs).
- 1-1/4″ tabs sold in case of 180 (6 pkgs of 30 tabs) or 300 (3 pkgs of 100 tabs).
- 1/2″ x 6″ Strips sold in case of 150 (3 pkgs of 50 tabs) or 180 (6 pkgs of 30 tabs).
Find Sav-A-Floor Tabs at these distributors.
If you are interested in becoming a J-Line distributor, go here.